IN Reciprocity Membership Program
YOUR YMCA IS NOW EVERY Y IN INDIANA
STATEWIDE MEMBERSHIP RECIPROCITY PROGRAM
Traveling, working in another region, exploring … sometimes, it’s just more convenient for members to use a Y in a different location. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout the state, at no extra charge!
- Full facility/full privilege YMCA members must use their “home” branch/center at least 51% of the time.
- YMCA members will be treated as regular members at all associations, and will be able to register for programs at member rates.
- Visitors to other Y’s must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon their first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
- Valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only
- Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify.
- Silver Sneakers® members may use other Silver Sneakers® locations only.
For complete details on the program, including a list of participating Y’s, please visit: PROGRAM DETAILS
For additional information, contact your local Y, or visit www.indianaymcas.org