January Gym Schedules
The YMCA offers shared experiences for everyone to enjoy. Our core values: honesty, caring, respect and responsibility have been incorporated into everything we do. As such, we ask for your support in respecting the right of all members to have an enjoyable experience.
- Due to safety issues, no food or drink (ONLY WATER) are allowed in gymnasium.
- Sport-approved and appropriate clothing and shoes must be worn at all times. Coats, bags and personal items must be stored in a locker. If you choose not to store belongings in lockers, IT WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE YMCA WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS!
- DUNKING and HANGING from rims are prohibited.
- Mishandling of balls and equipment is prohibited (no throwing, kicking, etc.)
- Disagreements, disputes and arguments will be settled in a polite, timely and nonviolent manner
- Players are responsible for any damages resulting from misconduct or misuse of equipment and facilities
- Players will conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner…profanity, spitting, unsportsmanlike conduct, provocative language and/or actions are prohibited.
- THE Y IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ARTICLES. PLEASE KEEP YOUR ITEMS AT HOME
Click the thumbnails to see the full size schedule.
Gym Schedules are subject to change.
- Little Dribblers: (Begins Jan. 20th) 9am-12pm (Saturdays) North Gym/South Gym
- Youth Basketball: 12:15pm – 5:30pm (Saturdays) on North Gym/South Gym
- Adult Volleyball: 5pm-9:30pm (Wednesdays & Thursdays) on South Gym and North Gym (PLEASE CHECK SCHEDULE FOR SPECIFIC TIMES AND DATES)